Predator's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official -[PRED]- Clan forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterDonationsBANSLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Land Of Chaos Online (LOCO)
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm by Pawned

» Brink - The game.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:47 am by Pawned

» Raptr - newish instant messenger.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Pawned

» CSS: Predator GUI
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm by Pawned

» Ban Appeal rules.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm by Pawned

» CSS: Message Of The Day.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 pm by Pawned

» Counter-Strike Server(s) admin commands.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 am by Pawned

» Ventrilo server.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 pm by Pawned

» CSS admin binds.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm by Pawned

» New faster server.
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:24 am by Pawned

Land Of Chaos Online (LOCO)
Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm by Pawned
Meant to post this a while back, sorry for the late thread.

I recently got invited to the closed beta like 2 weeks ago, it started last week.

Anyways, it's a pretty fun game, very unique, the only …

Comments: 0

Cabal guide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawned
The Creator.
The Creator.
Pawned

Cabal guide. Empty
PostSubject: Cabal guide.   Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok, well alot of people have been asking me what's best for blader, what's best for FS, etc...

So, I'm gonna post a guide on how to build your characters ;D

Ok so first I'm gonna talk about Force Shielders.

Like all characters you must follow the growth until lvl 50, which you will then distribute points however you feel like it, what you should do with a FS is make sure you have the right stats for any armour/weps you have, and then pile everything on STR, also, make most of your armour/weps have crit damage on them, and don't forget to buy some rol+1's (ring of luck +1) as they will help you crit alot more and with the added crit damage you'll be killing people easily. However, if you're deciding on being a magic force shielder you'll have to pile everything on INT, and get yourself some magic amp armour/weapons, and yes, you still get the rol+1's, because you'll be critting alot with your crushing blade buff.

Now, for the bladers

as said for the FS's all characters must follow the growth until lvl 50, then you make sure you have the right stats for any armour/weps you've bought, now, with a blader you have 2 choices, either DEX (martialsuit) which will help you get hurt less but do less damage, basically for this you just pile all your points on dex and get some nice sword amp armour/weapon.. it's pretty much the same for STR(armoursuit) except you buy armoursuit instead of martialsuit, and all the points you added on str will make you have more hp and hit alot more.

Now it's the FB's

These are pretty much exactly the same as bladers, it just depends on if you wanna go str or dex (dex FB's are normally found to be better than STR fb's so try go with DEX), just be sure to get +100hp or more on all your armour..

FA's

Well, this is pretty simple, after lv 50, pile everything on INT, get yourself some nice m.amp battlearmour and you're good to go.

Wizard's

Same as FA's, except with martialsuits lol

Warrior's

Well, I'm pretty sure you already know what to do with warrior's, pile everything on str, and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get lots of dex because you wanna wear a daikatana because they have better stats than greatsword, you need to put everything on str, don't even think about getting a daikatana, although greatsword's might not have as much attack as a daikatana your str is like triple the amount it's needed for the daikatana, so you're going to hit alot more because of that... that's pretty much all you need to know and make sure you get s.amp on your armour/weps Smile.

Well I hope you guys find my little guide helpfull, I'm sorry it's not the tidiest of guides but I did just rush it in a few minutes lol Smile, feel free to comment.

-Pawned-
Back to top Go down
https://predator.darkbb.com
andrysas

Cabal guide. Empty
PostSubject: Cabal Guide   Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:24 am

Great guide Smile thnx a lot

AnDr
Back to top Go down
shez

Cabal guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal guide.   Cabal guide. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 am

i hate it, i hope u all spend 500k on the lottery and win £30

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabal guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal guide.   Cabal guide. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabal guide.
Page 1 of 1