Predator's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official -[PRED]- Clan forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterDonationsBANSLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Land Of Chaos Online (LOCO)
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm by Pawned

» Brink - The game.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:47 am by Pawned

» Raptr - newish instant messenger.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm by Pawned

» CSS: Predator GUI
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm by Pawned

» Ban Appeal rules.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm by Pawned

» CSS: Message Of The Day.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 pm by Pawned

» Counter-Strike Server(s) admin commands.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 am by Pawned

» Ventrilo server.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 pm by Pawned

» CSS admin binds.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm by Pawned

» New faster server.
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:24 am by Pawned

Land Of Chaos Online (LOCO)
AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm by Pawned
Meant to post this a while back, sorry for the late thread.

I recently got invited to the closed beta like 2 weeks ago, it started last week.

Anyways, it's a pretty fun game, very unique, the only …

Comments: 0

AION, JOIN NOW :D!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawned
The Creator.
The Creator.
Pawned

AION, JOIN NOW :D! Empty
PostSubject: AION, JOIN NOW :D!   AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Ok, well, there's an epicly new awesome mmorpg coming out in 2 months, me and sailormoon have already pre-purchased it, and, if you pre-purchase it now yo uget to be in the closed beta events, 1 of which is this weekend... anyways, I got to lv 10, made enough money for a legion (what they call guilds/clans on aion) and created the Predator legion, so, if any of you are going to be buying this game or already have bought it then please make a char on the server that begins with B (I think it's called beritar or something similar to that, I honestly can't remember lol Very Happy) and add Pawned or Unseen or DeadlySin to your friends, or message me on steam(pawned09) or msn(luken@hotmail.co.uk) and tell me you're on it and your char name is [insertcharnamehere], and I'll add you to my friends list, help you out, invite you to guild, etc... and for most of you that haven't bought the game I really recommend you do, especially you lovers of mmorpg's (yes, I'm talking to the people from our cabal guild XD), the game is really awesome, it has really nice graphics, some nice classes to choose from(4 main classes, warrior, scout, mage, priest) then at lv 10 you choose a "sub-class" for warriors your choice is warrior and templar, for scoutz your choice is assassin and ranger, for mage your choice is sorcerer and spiritmaster and for priest your choice is priest and chanter, the best thing about this game imo is that you get wings!, at lvl 10 you get wings and can fly almost everywhere (there's some parts of the planet you can't fly at, but you can still glide), the flying is awesome, you can go up, down, left, right, forwards and backwards xD, and you can also have pvps whilst flying! which is really awesome, but way too easy for rangers and sorcerers ;p. This game is pay monthly, and it is quite a steep price, £8.99 a month, but I must say it is really worth it, I've only been playing it 1 day but wow I've been having so much fun, definatly the best mmorpg I've ever play Very Happy.

EDIT: OH, AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS RACE ASMODIAN, OTHERWISE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY TOGETHER, AND I DON'T THINK I CAN INVITE YOU TO THE GUILD IF YOU'RE ELYOS.
Back to top Go down
https://predator.darkbb.com
BEACHESANDSHORES
OHMYGODIMONFIRE
OHMYGODIMONFIRE

PostSubject: Re: AION, JOIN NOW :D!   AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:32 am

ill try to get this.
Back to top Go down
Pawned
The Creator.
The Creator.
Pawned

PostSubject: Re: AION, JOIN NOW :D!   AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:51 am

Awesome, can't wait to play it with you, if you get it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://predator.darkbb.com
BEACHESANDSHORES
OHMYGODIMONFIRE
OHMYGODIMONFIRE

PostSubject: Re: AION, JOIN NOW :D!   AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 am

So can't i.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AION, JOIN NOW :D!   AION, JOIN NOW :D! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AION, JOIN NOW :D!
Page 1 of 1